Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 7:00 AM
The World Famous Parrot Lounge
911 Sunrise Lane, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Register for only $30 until May 15th (noon) HERE! Registration on Race Day is from 6am – 6:45am for $35
- Please arrive early!
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 7:00am. Walkers please start behind runners.
- Participants will receive a commemorative t-shirt, refreshments, and breakfast.
- Race Day Packet Pick Up (includes race number and timing chip) is from 6:00-6:45am on Saturday, May 16th.
- Race is timed using Chrono Track Timing System.
Starting at the Parrot, runners/walkers will head south on A1A to E. Las Olas Blvd. and then north on A1A, passing the finish line in front of the Parrot! During the course, runners/walkers will pass by the Covenant House Florida shelter on Vista Mar.
Click here for the Course Map!
- Early registration until May 1 – $25 Guaranteed shirt
- Registration May 1- 15 until 12:00 PM – $30 Guaranteed shirt
- Race Day Registration May 16 until 6:45 AM – $35 Shirt not guaranteed
- Free parking will be available at Galleria Mall at the opened lot on Sunrise Blvd & NE 26th Avenue (east of Galleria Mall, next to Gallery ONE Doubletree Hotel). Map
- A shuttle will be transporting participants from 5:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m. or you can also walk the short distance to the starting line if you prefer.
- There is also some metered parking available on A1A, just north of Sunrise Blvd.
- Running Wild (2563 E Sunrise Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale): Thursday, May 14th from 10am – 6pm
- Runner’s Depot (1489 SE 17th St, Ft. Lauderdale): Friday, May 15th from 3pm – 6pm
- Packet Pick-up Party on Friday, May 15th from 6:30-8:30pm at the Parrot (911 E Sunrise Lane) with food and drink specials
- Race Day Packet Pick-up 6:00 AM – 6:45 AM
Special Rate at the GALLERYone DoubleTree Hotel, located at 2670 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale. To reserve a room, click here.
AFTER PARTY AT THE PARROT
The official After Party starts immediately after the race at the Parrot, opening at 8:00am! Funky Buddha Brewery will be pouring a complimentary beer for those over 21 (bring ID) who participated in the race. There will also be food and drink specials available inside the Parrot.
Top Three Overall M/F, Top Three Overall Masters M/F, Top Three M/F in each Division, Top Wheelchair, Top Three Teams
Age Division Include (M/F):
8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75/over
Register as a Team and Walk/Run to raise funds and awareness for homeless youth in our community! When registering by mail, there will be a space for you to enter your team name. If you register online, please e-mail 5KonA1A@covenanthousefl.org with your Team Name.