Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 7:00 AM
The Parrot, 911 Sunrise Lane, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Registration open soon! Now through May 1st, only $25!
* Please arrive early!
* 5K Run begins at 7:00 AM. Walkers please start behind runners.
* Participants will receive a commemorative t-shirt, refreshments, and breakfast foods.
* Packet Pick-up (includes race number & timing chip) is from 6-6:45 AM.
* Race is timed using Chrono Track Timing System.
Starting at the Parrot, runners/walkers will head south on A1A to E. Las Olas Blvd. and then north on A1A, passing the finish line in front of the Parrot! During the course, runners/walkers will pass by the Covenant House Florida shelter on Vista Mar.
Click here for the Course Map!
Early registration through May 1 – $25 Guaranteed shirt
Registration May 1- 16 until 12:00 PM – $30 Guaranteed shirt
Race Day Registration May 17 until 6:45 AM – $40 Shirt not guaranteed
Free parking will be available at Galleria Mall at the opened lot on Sunrise Blvd & NE 26th Avenue (east of Galleria Mall, next to Gallery ONE Doubletree Hotel). Map
- Shuttle will be transporting participants from 5:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Located two blocks from the Parrot (Sunrise Lane) - a short walk from the starting line.
Metered parking on A1A, just north of Sunrise Blvd.
Packet Pick-up at Runner’s Depot, date and times TBD
Packet Pick-up Party on Friday, May 16 from 6-8pm at the Parrot
- Light appetizers and food/drink specials
Raceday Packet Pick-up 6:00 AM – 6:45 AM
AFTER PARTY AT THE PARROT
The official After Party starts immediately after the race at the Parrot, opening at 8am! Cigar City Brewing will have complimentary beer for those over 21 (bring ID) that participated. There will also be food and drink specials available.
Top Three Overall M/F, Top Three Overall Masters M/F, Top Three M/F in each Division, Top Wheelchair, Top Three Teams
Age Division Include (M/F):
8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-29, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75/over
Register as a Team and Walk/Run to raise funds and awareness for homeless youth in our community! When registering by mail, there will be a space for you to enter your team name. If you register online, please e-mail email@example.com with your Team Name.