Covenant House Florida
Covenant House Florida serves runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth under 21 including teen parents and their babies. Each year, we reach hundreds of kids in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando via street outreach, crisis shelters, transitional housing projects, and aftercare, making Covenant House Florida one of the largest private agencies serving runaway and homeless youth in the state of Florida. Since 1985, Covenant House Florida has served over 36,000 youth in the state of Florida.
Visit the Covenant House Florida website for more information and how you can get involved in helping homeless youth.
- 79,188 – Hot meals served
- 26,974 – Counseling and case management sessions
- 1,576 – Health service visits at on-site clinic
- 757 – Number of unique young adults served
- 837 – Pregnancy prevention/teen parent education sessions
- 545 – Youths enrolled in on-site GED classes
- 117 – Babies and infants under 5 served
- 56 – Pregnant girls served
- 9,510 – Bus passes provided